- This job role is open preferably to all applicants
- Candidate must reside in Lagos
- Minimum Academic Qualification of OND
- Knowledge of the surrounding market in Idumota and environs
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
|Full Time, Intern
- The successful candidates will be responsible for handling delivery for the company with the aid of a delivery bike.
- The candidate should be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- The minimum qualification is a Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must always keep to schedule and put customer’s interest first.