The Logistics Hall of Fame has announced the appointment of six new jury members for the start of the new voting phase in 2022. Logistics Business has once again been honoured by the appointment of its News Editor, Peter MacLeod, to the jury panel.
For the first time, the following jurors will cast their vote in 2022:
- Prof. Dr Christian Grotemeier, Professor of Mobility Management and Business Administration at RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Dr Julia Hartmann, Professor of Sustainability Management at the EBS University of Economics and Law, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- Maj-Britt Pohlmann, Director Operational Excellence FIEGE Group, Germany
- Martin Schwemmer, Managing Director of Bundesvereinigung Logistik e.V., Germany
- Oliver Luksic, Parliamentary State Secretary to the Federal Minister for Digital Affairs and Transport, Germany
- Peter MacLeod, Logistics Business News Editor, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In total, more than 70 jury members from numerous countries will vote on who will enter the Logistics Hall of Fame at the end of 2022 and who will be allowed to carry the “TRATON Logistics Leader of the Year” award in the future. The jurors come from business, media, associations and politics or are active as scientists. Both awards are presented at the annual gala reception at the end of the year in Berlin.